Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hi...can I live

I tried to put the city on my back and have
winning seasons together like dungy,
but it just seems like my whole country ,
just wants me to be hungry ,
but I gotta eat,
so I massacre these beats and these sheets
of these papers,
trying to stay healthy avoiding this beef and
these haters,
and when you want money and success you
start thinking maybe ,
I can repeat what they did in the 80" s but
its crazy,
its not like I don ' t know about drugs I just
don ' t wanna be ,
Behind locked bars hoping one day I ' ll get
to see ,
Freedom in my own sense of reality,
How can a dealer get more years than a
killer or rapist I just dont see the validity ,
All I truly see is falicy,
And whats up with the minimum salaries ,
And maximum fees,
Can I be or can I live ,
And yet you wonder why people are
blowing trees and cigs,
And as for the kids ,
You be killing there dreams at the age of
six,
So Wheres your confidence ,
And since you treat em this way so there
less confident ,
So you wonder why these kids dont give an
ish ,
And why most of these little girls pulling up
there dress and skirts just a couple of
inch_ es (stress word) ,
And why most of these little dudes are
walking around calling women bitch _ es
(stress word)
At the end of the day it never matters and
all that ish ,
SYou ask wheres the love when you should
ask can I be and can I live lol

No comments:

Post a Comment