Monday, February 7, 2011

Go cinderella

your heaven in disguise
my hy hearts muse and suprise
just seeing your face lights any night
when you cry the world loses sight
as the sky cries along with you
i would give my all to be with you
it started off with a glance
now im walking on the palm of your hand
my whole world waits to see you smile
the thought of being with you drives me
wild
likea bush in the woods
or some trying to kill just because they
could
the world shakes upon arrival
but my world was made upon your arrival
ive seen many and fell for many
but now the only one i want is you so
sad fact is that youll never know
your on the tv while watching it
or you could be like me and just watching it
you could be a star in my eyes
or just a daily dose of a good hi
but for now since the skys showing fright
along with the sky i say goodnite
as you sleep i stare at the distant stars
wondering in my heart just where you are
on a plane . boat . or train
honestly i dont know so it drives me insane
but not to out of my brain
just the thought of you
in these dark times keeps me sane
knowing ill find you one day
or at least ill hope
until then i shrug my shoulders
and continue to laugh at jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment