Monday, February 7, 2011

Supernova

i want to stand on top of the moon and
jump down into earth at full speed . I want
the atmosphere to close in on me as i
combust with my descent. I want the
passion in my eyes to burn with the most
intense look youve ever seen. I want the
world to shake upon my landing . And when
i land i want no scars or inflictions upon my
body just me there standing . Into a travel
there earth for the deepest abyss in the
ocean . And jump as high the mountains
that touch the sky and sky dive into this
mysterious sea of fate. I want to travel into
the pressure ripslacerations in my body .
But i will never stop until i reach the heart
of earth its core . And as soon as i get there
i want to break away the door of crust and
walk into the molten core and sit there with
the flames that burn others but not i. I sit
there legs crossed indian style thinking for
many days to come and when im done. I
shake hands with lady earth and tell her i
must part ways but she says no way . So i in
return leave my heart in that passionate
fire to forever burn with and in that lovely
fire. And with this she says thank you and
shoots me from the earth on pressured
water lifting me into yellow stone park . I
look up to the moon but its eys are low and
its look even cresent i can only think shes
jealous and think im overzealous . But im
not im committed to no one so i travel to
the sun to await the fate of life something
beautiful or my eventual doom . But she
willingly accepts me and the lights get
brighter . My voyage there will be untold
this whole passage should be wrote in a
mysterious bold because my future is far
from unknow its so far gone maybe
intangled in my past this feeling will forever
last like i. I am. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment