Monday, February 7, 2011

Missed opportunity

i know im still young but ive always been
unlucky . Therefore ive always wondered
have i already met my true best friend the
one when i get married should be my best
man honestly i dont know . Then ive always
wondered have i already met my soul mate
but my heart picked it up to way too too
late and to that i honestly dont know. But i
see everything and my heart glows but only
my mind truly knows it sees all when my
hearts blinded by the moment of brief
seconds of passion or passionate feelings
clouding my thoughts and swaying my
judgement . Sometimes i just wonder with
the airconditioner of the world just blowing
harsh rain my way and honestly i dont want
the sunshine right now i just want the
devastating rain . In this frozen state of time
and mind i feel clear as the water falling
down upon me as hot as the passionate
drops of rain that seem to scold away my
darkest thoughts and as intense as the cold
air blowing my way lifting me from my
despair hoisting me into the air so smooth
of realization ...as for the best friend im not
worried no more and i still have no facts to
back that as for my love im not worried
about that either because i have ideals and
even young ladies themselves and even a
special young lady who i dont even know
yet only thing that concerns me is destiny it
loves to play games with us and to her i say
lets play for that beautiful day of truth or
awakening

No comments:

Post a Comment