Monday, February 7, 2011

I suppose

time clashes with my very being . When im
suppose to be awake i sleep and vice versa.
When im not suppose to say something i
feel the need to say more. When im not
suppose to do something i feel like getting
it done and happens repeatedly like a
chore. And as for love when im not
suppose to love i take it easy and just like
for the moment as im loving every second.
Such a lovely thing the mind. I can say. Do
or Love anything or anyone and youll never
know. The saddest lie is dont care what the
others are thinking when their mouths or
eyes or closed . In this moment my curiosity
lives forever. Knowing if i saw a couple
special people and the top one my mind
would pull the lever to this hellish bliss
moment and let my mind. body . Soul and
love free fall forever i suppose ..... .

No comments:

Post a Comment