Sunday, February 13, 2011

New entry

Starlights with tealight candles
Makes any situation hard to handle
The aroma builds like enamel
Well colored like flannel
Cuz with time it all begins to fade away
So im dreaming of a better and brighter
day
As time flys by
I escalate into my eyes
The depth leaves me in suprise
Wondering with the weather in my eyes
The thought always leaves me frozen
Easy to break the ice so it leaves me open
To cold breezes
With the cold sneezes
Do I love the feeling maybe it seasons
My soul with bold seasons
Implode my mind until it cant reason
Or sell it to my enemy and call it treason
I guess im losing touch with myself
Not because of the stealth of the wealth
More due to what my heart has felt
Sometimes I wanna throw pieces of my life
Off a building just to see the peak of its
flight
But the thought just scares me all night
But these nitemares seem fair and all
alright
Because it keeps me closer to the edge
But most nights im just running scared

No comments:

Post a Comment