Saturday, February 12, 2011

M.c"s interlude ( its so elementary that the thought of youmakes me wanna re live the high )

I made this for a girl who I had my biggest crush on who helped
me realize you cant always have what you want .
She didnt turn me down be the way either lol
She actually asked me out one day actually during gym class
while we were running but I figured she was joking so I said no
and kept running haha , made me think of runaway by kanye lol
either way this is her interlude especially since her b day shortly
follows valentines . Wish her the best in this journey of life ;)
Your something like a princess so your dad and mom must be
something like a king or queen,
Or maybe one or both abandoned you even though I know they
didnt it would be a sad thing
So I cant see how hatred could every fit cuz they gave you good
genes( lol )
The look in your eye is so distant sometimes I wanna switch
regimes,
But my one of my dreams is for one day to come and sweep you
off your feet,
But everytime I get the urge I shy away cuz I dont ruin any
happiness so it becomes some what of a routine
So most days i map out how to steal your heart but its another
bad scheme ,
The ream in your eyes oops I mean gleam in your eyes got me
aguilaring myself ,
Sometimes I be spitting this game so fluid im in the mirror thT I
end up drowning myself ,
And you gotta kid and a man so its so real that in reality with this
im just clowning myself ,
You been with him since 06 " july to be exact so you can see why
im doubting myself ( lol )
If your smart with clever hearts in lever parts you can see im
outting myself ,
But at the end of the day it doesnt matter ,
No matter how bad I want you and cant have you your an angel
and ill climb every ladder ,
To reach you ,
So let me teach you,
Preach to you,
On how ill always like to love you,
Other wise known as forever
Cuz you make me feel like feathers,
I feel like I wrote a million letters that I never sent
And since
Drakes killing with those interludes ,
Id figure id take a break get my thoughts together and try it too
You know who you are and if you arent get a clue
It doesnt change nothing like id want but it all stands true

No comments:

Post a Comment