Monday, February 7, 2011

Door of love

hey gaurd whats up with that door of love
its so unpredictable sometimes i can open
it other times i just shove
well sir you cant force it
it just happens
well it happens that somedays i want it
closed but it opens and vice versa
well in that case let me go ask my superior
but be prepared the answer might hurt ya
might hurt me well that makes it worse sir
because lately im feeling things that use to
seem fake see
well in that case i say pull up a chair well
catch dinner later along with sleep and
repeat for about a week
a week past sir and that doors still closed
well my only answer is hopefully it will
snow
so if it snows the door will blow open
not quite man but maybe ya loves just
broken
i think that may be the answer my friend
but i am geting bored do you have internet
or a tv
yeah we got the fastest internet and best
sattelite and a big screen
well in that case this wait might be well
worth it
of course man thats what ive been saying i
just hope everythings still working
ughh still working
yeah man i dont watch or surf much but i
guess its because you can always catch me
working
well at least you have a purpose i work a
couple hours even then i seem nervous add
in this new factor so hell yeah i hope its
working
(just then the tv comes on )
yess well sir the doors not open but at
least the tv' s on but the only program on is
so far gone
well what is it all i hear is whistles and
trumpets playing there song
its the olympics summer to be exact
damn might as well catch that
yeah i hear this is suppose the best one yet
plus that doors still close
got nothing else to do everythings still
farfetched
(two weeks past)
well man man im about to part ways and
parlay and hope for some better days but
its been real cool
i had a great time too
(just then someone beautiful appeared on
tv)
hold on man whose that
well thats sj i know that for a fact
she seems special i feel something buzzing
in my chest like a hotel lobby
maybe its love at first sight or you just got
a i like every pretty girl hobby ( lol )
man its not that im just short of breath so
let me sit down and take it all in
well my freind ... ...guess what just
happened
what man all i see and hear is the audience
laughing and clapping
your doors open
what my doors open
man i guess a little push or a crush was all
you needed
well its been good my friend but let me
walk up in and progress in my life i feel
everythings bliss and i cant pretend
well im happy for ya and with this one i feel
like i' ll see you more rapidly cuz this door
will never close and i' ll constantly see you
again and again my friend but for now take
care and lets parlay and partay and partake
in hearts triumph
well alright lol

No comments:

Post a Comment