Monday, February 7, 2011

So long

i feel like ive been up for two years . Four
months . Three weeks . And for a day in a
decade since i started to feel this way for
you. And still my thoughts seem undecided
and feelings seem to rival this. I feel like the
whole world is in my palms besides you.
Funny thing is that the only thing that i
desire more is truth but the lies are more
fun so it seems pretty crew. Other wise
known as clean cut because the first cut is
the deepest . And i havent even been hurt
by you personally is the thought of you that
kills me another thing is that this feelings
too real for me. But my hearts forever
yours even if its forever scorned . True love
never says goodbye but for now i dont
know it maybe when we meet but for now
its just a maybe if i seem bliss i will see you
in the mourn type of feeling and i know it
feel free quote it novice

No comments:

Post a Comment