Monday, February 7, 2011

Rose loves anticipation

love is the essensce of everything that
stands above heaven
if we are standing here we can make at
least seven
ways to understand new ways to find or
reason love
if i tell you how i feel and it makes me feel
special is that love
or if my heart aches till i cant take no more
is that love
i feel like im walking on thin clouds and
nothing but silent ladybugs
with fireflies and they are offering me a
million lights
through the darkness as they tell me loves
many lies as i lie
in the sky and im without a female so im
sitting here wondering why
im a pretty fly guy but at the same time im
pretty shy
i walk around with the heart of a lion
but love seems to topple it like a titan
crushing everything in its path to its
likening
my heart is at war and its missing like
lightning
so im gone for forever watch my eyes close
with a rose
waiting for an anticipating quote
like will you give me the opportunity for
you to make me lovely
if not let me enjoy this moment of loves
brief
anxiety of sobriety

No comments:

Post a Comment