Sunday, March 6, 2011

learning to grow

As we learn to grow
we just learn to show
Every single thing that we've lost before
A couple missed prayers with a couple of tours
Of sleep
My mind creeps Wishing for better days
Surrounded in heaven haze
The curiosity has forgotten me so i
Say bye to the 1st and 9th dynasty
That once combined to make me
and welcome the incomplete question mark with a dash that now reps me
Every single time someone ask me my age see
I know theres a bigger picture
Because theres a bigger pitcher
Of paint as i color your minds
To rewind or fast forward through time Because they say time stops for no man
But i think it does we just never listen
To that last tick before the stroke engulfs the very minute
And in this life you only have a minute to win it
So i give my all because im in it to win it
But even when i accomplish it all im far from finished I can just look at the tears of the ocean reflecting upon the sky
And just know this is the beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment