Friday, April 13, 2012

Robert Griffin iii & Andrew Luck: whose better

In my personal opinion I believe that Rg3 has way more potential than Luck not taking nothing from him he is a elite QB already. I just believe that in today's league you need a QB who has hype but not the expectations of Luck because fans drive ticket sales and if he doesn't produce fans will be outraged they didn't take Rg3. That's not the main reasons why I believe Rg3 is better these are my real reasons:

1. Even though Luck is as fast as Cam Newton he is not as fast as Rg3 and he doesn't contain the rocket accurate arm of RG3 which isn't a bad thing but considering that you will need to lobby it out deep you'll need a good arm to stretch defenses to open up the offense and power the running game which the colts lack who I believe will select him with the 1st overall pick.

2. We have all seen what Mike Vick has been able to accomplish in the Nfl and how he is able to stretch plays and  Rg3 has that ability and he is bigger and stronger.

3. Again I can't help but to bring up the hype it will either be his downfall or his attribute I mean comparing him to Elway is such a high honor without him even starting in the NFL and even though he ran a pro offense Rg3 ran a spread offense that incorporated alot of pro styled plays so the distinction there isn't by much but I will give the edge to Luck.

4. Rg3's mentality also gives him an edge over Luck as well not taking nothing from Luck I think he finished with high honors

5. I'm biased lol and like I've said in some other post I'm a redskins fan as well as a steeler fan and I love the hope he brings the team while getting Luck will bring the burden

6. Luck had a way better supporting cast.especially his offensive line and a trusty tight end with who just like Luck are all regarded at the top of the draft boards at there respectable positions around him while not putting down Baylor's program but Rg3 made Baylor and is Baylor.

Again it's my personal opinion

Thank you for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment