Saturday, April 7, 2012

Photographs

I'm looking at the world like an album,

Just listening why take the time to ponder the outcome,

Life and everything we sense would be better without them,

Live to the rhythm of your heart not your goals or your monetary minds phlegm,

it's sickening so I cough to only inhale the imprint of smoke that use to be air,

it's toxic how little I feel so I want to be a kid again so I I can rejoice and remember the definition of care,

but rain from the clouds skips my memory's  track de-railing me,

Impaling me with the melodies of life's only  true emotion which is jealousy,

Giving me a Napoleon mindset it's only right considering my height and length of life,

But I'm far from my maker so I can't judge what's right,

Even though I may be the spitting image I feel like a demon and portions of life is a prison sentence,

but everything is bitter sweet,

and the harder life gets is only better for me


No comments:

Post a Comment