Sunday, February 26, 2012

What does being misunderstood mean to you?

The reason I'm making this posting is because I constantly feel like I'm in a position where someone misunderstands my actions or what I say or just something.
It hasnt occured recently but im sure a situation will soon present itself and im not sure if its me positioning myself to be in these predicaments but they tend to grow more ignoring yet abysmal over time.
These misunderstandings seem to shape my everyday life because there's always something there to remind me.
My main misunderstandings happen with females I can name many who took my actions for something else. I can name several:
couple liz's, sarahs, vickies, hannahs, ashleys, alys, lexies along with chels, taylor, kathy, morgan, jas, michelle, hope, betsy, along with several others which could probaly make up each letter of the alphabet lol.
I could choose to name other situations but everytime I think of misunderstandings I think of a girls name.
Its not like my luck for women is awful its just I guess I'm over friendly so they misinterpret my actions.
In reality besides women in my family which is a different type of like and love there's only been two that's mattered.  "JA-MC"
One has no clue the other slightly knows but in the end just like misunderstandings over time those feelings may fade as well. That's why I feel like this character from little big planet lol

Until next time stay kool


No comments:

Post a Comment