Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lee Petty (Thank God im 21)

(I entitled this Lee Petty because he had a later start than a lot of racer but in the long run he will forever be remembered as one of the best may he r.I.p and I can relate to that because I feel like a lot of people have accomplished more but in the long run ill have my turn and when I get it I'm racing away with it and I also choose Lee Petty because he acomplished something major on my birthday which is today he won the 500 and that's how I want to live my life be a winner or at least finish with a winning record among other things)

Its funny looking through the pages of a book entitled reality,

Pictures of those you seem to hold to a higher standard are only actions of falicy,

Trips you out thinking did they ever truly give a shit,

Weakness of your heart has your mind racing a bit,

The alcohol in your veins from your mesh of happiness and sorrow don't taste any diffrerent,

And even if it did I think time will consome the intake and erase every bit,

But still I'm racing on clouds high fiving jesus every step,

While me and God discuss who we think is gonna get swept,

In the playoffs and job layoffs,

I'm just hoping something payoffs,

I've got big dreams,

But I've got nay sayers shooting with m16s,

And I feel like gale sayers there showcasing my sorrows and my losses on the big screen,

I'm just hoping that I can break away before I become its friend or fiend,

On top of that foolish thinking constantly deprives me of what's left,

But still I have a smile on my face like its a billion dollar pay check,

I've paid dues for 20 years add the one and now its my turn,

Subtract 11 that's what changed me because my grandma died and I yearn,

Subtract 6 more that's when my dad left and I learned,

Life is far from easy and its easy to let it turn into a fern,

I'd rather burn it down rather to let it grow,

So I can manage it like im peyton manning on the field calling all the shots and making all the throws,

I'm finally 21 and I'm still learning that even though the leaves of life get burned they still grow,

But hey only lord knows,

And time can only show,

Am I fan of life or am I a man in life


No comments:

Post a Comment