Sunday, June 12, 2011

Busyyy

Ughhh talk about being busy for the past two months I feel like I have no time to be even more productive. I have work at least 4 days a week, im currently working on my novels im done with one but im currently working on three more, and im also working on my t shirt designs and the list goes on and on I said im officially back in my last post so im trying to get back to my groove of making new post every week even multiple post sometimes lol either way it gets even harder since I have to go on the web and since I use a optimus v which is an android I get full web so I cant make simple post like id want thats why im getting a twitter make simple updates so you guys can know what im up to no matter whatever it is so ill post my twitter name up here and all you guys gotta do is go to twitter.com and click follow that simple ;) thanks for your time


No comments:

Post a Comment