Sunday, June 12, 2011

Smartphone wars 2

Okay best prepaid options out there in the U.S. you have all the major carriers prepaid. Options I personally believe the best options must be in front of your face but you still must search for it when it comes to prepaid though feel like I or someone I know has tried one of them lol.
Ill rank them from who I think has the best options and overall coverage/service.

1.virgin mobile
Ill admit they do have the tendancy to piss me off. The internet messess up occasionally but when it works its the fastest I've used I use an htc evo almost all the time because its my sisters phone and even when her internet is on 4g I get highly competitively speeds but sometimes otherwise its still pretty fast as for the phone I have I currently have the optimus v and I must say this is best bang for your buck you got 25$ unlimited everything except minutes you only get 300 , 40$ you get unlimited everything and 1200 minutes and 60$ is just unlimited everything can't really beat that.

Then id have to say
2. Boost mobile

because just like virgin it uses sprint service only thing that holds boost back or gives it backseat to virgin is phone selection best phone they have is the samsung prevail and its a solid device for the price and what could land boost ahead of virgin is nextel chirp a lot of people still love that feature and its nice to have for business and pleasure

3. Cricket

I say cricket because there a pretty decent company. I've used them and besides a few text hiccups and coverage in my area they deliver a good experience for the price now that there offering more smartphones like the newly released samsung indulge. And they have rumoured dual core phone going to be released as well considering all that you can't knock them.

Only covering my experience with these phone companies I can't tell you much about others but prepaid is getting ready to be premier.

Alright again OS's

Windows 7 phone-

the os is for those who want to see all there info in a quick minute and get back to what there doing. The menus are elegant and the overall look and feel to me is the best of any os its simple and gets the job done. Only complaints is that they could have diffrent modes of OS like a horizontal look or 3d or you know something diffrent the panels are nice but after awhile it kind of gets bland. I like the xbox integration maybe we can use our phone's for the next gen xbox how cool would that be or actually be able to load our games to our phone or at least parts from it. I see the sky as the limit for the os and with more developer support and what I've mentioned above windows 7 and 8 when it comes out will run the os game. Also the zune integration is killer as well. I mean like I said if you want a phone with awesome potential windows 7 and 8 when its released will be killer. And the new partnership with zte and nokia its over good hardware and software now that's nice.

Blackberry-

A lot of people are and we're saying blackberry wouldn't last in the world of smartphones I disagree and the torch kind of helped me out. Blackberries deliver some of the best hardware on a phone I've had friends to do crazy stuff to there phone like one dropped his when he was on a pretty big rollercoaster and hardly no scratches alk about being tough my friend dropped his iphone from his chair what happened it cracked the screen lol. I just find that hilarious lol. But this is not a build quality test. Overall the business features of blackberry os is truly appealing once carriers drop those dumb blackberry internet services bill and get better multimedia player and bigger screens in the world of 4 inch and higher I think it will be business oriented peoples dream as well as a texter.

Iphone-

What dont you know about steve jobs and his I franchise that keeps people going crazy. The phone and the os use to explain itself. I'm just a little ticked at apple because they trying to sue samsung over galaxy really samsung makes a lot of the parts that go in apple way to go apple now whose gonna make them especially that processor lol. Then they say they love to fly above and beyond as the innovators but there ios5 rips off every platform known to man. I wonder what true apple fans are feeling now they can't say nothing about any platform.

Android-

Android is the best platform right now. Abilty to change the look of your interface without jailbreaking. Best hardware out of any OS. The ability to download torrents everything about android makes you love it. Its mostly the customization


But yes that's all about smartphones in the u.s to me

No comments:

Post a Comment