Thursday, December 20, 2012

Change: New chapters

I entitled this particular post change because in the past year ive felt that I'm finally growing up however odd that may sound since im 21 but its true. Its not like I was immature before its just like I wanted to hold on to my childhood so much that in a way it held me back for the better or worse I'm not even sure yet. The only thing I know for sure is that letting go of the past and past names are for the better. Recently I thought about reaching out to people I went to school with and people i use to know just so I could see how there life's are going I ,mean some are scheduled to be married while the others have kids or there on the brink of getting there first steps to there dream job or jobs. Then I thought they could do the same and how many people would actually reach back? and would I reach back if I was in there position?  These questions are like doors not meant to be opened. Yet in a way I already know and knew what the outcome would be so maybe that's why I preferred not to reach out. But I did reach out to one person who I held to a higher standard I guess and that person first made me smile then disappointed me ever so deeply. Especially since she was a reason why my past was filled with a lot of good moments. Also because I felt like I still loved her but Now she's just part of the crowd and part of a past that I'm moving light speeds away from like a starship. Reminds me of situations in that movie Starship Troopers how you always miss what's in front of you and how you can never celebrate too early in certain situations. If you havent seen that movie i highly suggest you look at it because its entertaining and has  some relatable stuff. Also im starting to realize Life is like a movie and every movie you've seen is connected to the past one and the future and your life itself its honestly just up to you to recognize it before its too late. I'm just glad I still realized early but I could've realized earlier yet I was blinded by the past and past names and things but not anymore. New year new chapter and chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment