Tuesday, August 27, 2013

For My Love

Trying to paint the world so you can see it how I see it,

Trying to shade in the atmosphere so you can feel it like I feel it,

Trying to color in the missing parts so there's no hole in our hearts,

My love for you however is more than a canvas for art,

Most people hide there feelings because there embarrassed or afraid,

I'm not afraid of telling you I love you more afraid that it will drive you away,

Because I know you are shy and so am I,

but I have the courage to say it because I love you deeply,

Even the simplest things or thoughts are now the most beautiful to me,

I think about the first time I get to hold your hand or stand next to you,

The First walk with you and the First face to face talk with you,

The first kiss under the blazing sun or sheltering moon and night sky,

The first time I play In your hair hug you close and stare at your beautiful face eye to eye,

Even though I'm a strong and a brave guy,

All of these thoughts make me want to cry,

There so beautiful and I just want you to see what I see,

Unlike others I can't read you like a book so besides what you tell me your a mystery,

But i love not knowing what your going to say next or do,

I love not knowing when your going to first say to me I really love you,

Sometimes you make me speechless and I don't know why,

I don't know why sometimes I message you so much or less but I don't want to lose you in general or to another guy,

So I feel the need to say it or risk it all in case I loose it all,

Although I never want to lose you ever,

I want to hold or be held in your arms and experience this love and feeling forever





No comments:

Post a Comment